Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 8 Letter Hh

Our focus was on homes and habitats. Melissa and Doug have this great habitat reusable sticker pad. I got mine from Amazon. I ripped all the "sticker" that surrounds it so that it was easier for her to peel off. We used one habitat per day, and talked about each animal. Melissa and Doug also have a magnetic one which may last longer. She likes stickers and I like a third of the price ;)
I got out some shaving cream, and we practiced writing the letter H & h. I then just let her play. She had lots of fun.
My parents purchased this magnetic house for her awhile back when they were traveling. You can find it here. I only pull this down for her every so often because there are many little pieces. I am still thinking of the best way we can use it in the car without having pieces go everywhere. It may just be a dream.
I would say she "hammered" to go with the H theme but she just had fun playing outside.


We took a turn in the wagon cleaning up clutter as we went.
 My cowgirl:
 We finished the garden this week!
 Here is a close up, and I let her add insect stickers at the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment