This was a really emotional week for me. So it was really nice when a friend of mine asked if we would like to meet them at the church's playground. I thought this a good opportunity to take the picture for the company my husband works for annual dinner. (She has to be wearing the bib.)
I find it strange to take pictures of my friends' kids and put them on the blog. I found the below one hard to resist. (I got the mom's ok ;) Thanks J for a needed day of smiles!
Despite the hold she is getting much better at coloring. This is from 1+1+1=1.
Here is her Melissa and Doug reusable sticker pad again:
Trying to find the jellyfish:
Climbing out of the pack n play.
This she ended up doing with her dad when he stayed home Friday afternoon, so that I could have a much needed break. The jellybean number match is from Confessions of a Homeschooler.
No comments:
Post a Comment