Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 9 Letter I i

Her table activities this week were:

1. Tonging Dr. Seuss erasers from the bowl and laying them on their match.

2. I gave her the letter Ii card and she had to put stickers on all the big I's and little i's.
3. This she never ended up doing. It is from Confessions of a homeschooler blog.
Workbook page: (She is getting slightly better at circling.)
I got this idea from Oopsey Daisy in her I is for Insects packet. She took a hexagon from her pattern blocks and stamped it in yellow paint for honey combs. I then let her add bee stickers.
I got this idea from Pre-K fun. M wanted to put the googly eyes on. She loves googly eyes! We were a little late on Dr. Seuss week, but One fish Two fish Red Fish Blue fish was read quite a bit this year.
Quiet time. Listening to Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin on audio cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment