Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our Zoo trip

We went to the zoo this past Sunday after first service. We had a wonderful time!
We asked M what she wanted to see first. Lions? Elephants? Monkeys? "I want to see ducks." So we found this duck. Thankfully, she wanted to see the other animals too, because we could have saved our money and took her to the duck pond instead.
Not there 10 minutes and they fight over the map.
The Museum of Living Art is J's favorite. M shares his like of watching fish swim.
I am not sure what E is looking at here (a snake maybe?) but I like it because she held on tight to this map pretty much the entire time.
M getting to pet a snake.
Something new this trip was M's desire to try and beckon the animals to come to her. Example: "Come here elephants! I just want to pet you!"
Love this.
They loved getting all wet.

Love E's apparent wondering about when she will get some. She looks like my grandma here.
Does anyone else do this when feeding their child?
Who needs it to be moving to have a good time?
I am in a picture twice!
Love that I was able to capture this moment.
My sweet girl.
This trip wore some of us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment