Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 7 Letter Gg

Stacking yogurt cups. These are great ones for this task.
Opening and closing lids
The book of the week: The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss
Felt Garden. I used this for the shapes from Wondertime.
Sequencing. We talked about what happens first, next, and last. This activity was mostly used for her vocabulary. I got it from Homeschool Creations Gardening pack.
Rhyming words. I glued down one picture, and I narrowed it between two at a time for her to choose the rhyming word. This is also from Homeschool Creations Gardening pack.
"Gardening" Mostly playing in soil and getting messy.
I came up with this idea a little too late in the week so we have yet to finish it. Maybe one day her picture garden will be finished.
Gumball counting with pom poms from Confessions of a Homeschooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment