Most of M's activities are left on her table and she chooses when to do them. I had her sort the foam stickers first.
We then stuck them on biggest to smallest on the left side and then switched to smallest to biggest on the right. The puzzle in this picture was never done by her. She never wanted to do it.
Whole fruit to half fruit match from Montessori for Everyone
Her valentine's day lunch. She loved it and asked for it again on Wednesday.
Her craft. I bought this last year at Hobby Lobby for about 70-90% off. She enjoyed matching the chocolate shapes.
The final product. I liked how she decorated some of the pieces.
She made this farm picture. I just left some farm stickers and a blank piece of construction paper on the table. This was the first time I didn't remove the stickers for her. I like that she didn't go overboard and want to use all of them.
We put together this Melissa and Doug ABC train puzzle, and then I had her grab one of the letters and run and put it on the matching puzzle piece. This started out fun and then by about half way done she got tired of doing it.
I put a number on her felt board, and she was to place that many frogs and turtles "in the water."
AB patterning with the frogs and turtles. The mat is is from Homeschool Creations. It can be found in most of her packs.
The life cycle of the frog. She really liked this, and was fascinated by the tadpole. This idea and the pictures came from DLTK.
This frog parts sheet is from 2 Teaching Mommies. I noticed M had trouble here telling the difference between and m and n. I had left this at her table and she did it while I was feeding E so I didn't get to read the words for her so she could tell where the arrow was pointing. She just matched the first letters.
We say each letter and sound as she places them in.
Pattern blocks.
Sorting letter Ff and other letters. I got this from Musings of Me. This blogger no longer has them available.
No comments:
Post a Comment