I love these puzzles from 1+1+1=1 and so does M. I asked her what food and color each one was.
It was time for M to be challenged in her puzzles. This one was a little too hard for her. I helped her quite a bit, but I think in doing it it has helped lay a foundation for thinking more critically.
Our "big" and "little" letter match with magnets.
Sorting big D and little d
I made these letter strips. She matches the letters and we talk about what letter is what and the sounds each one makes. This (at her level) is for showing that letters make words.
I made this for patterning with her counting dogs. It was quite easy for her. She just matched the colors together.
Doctor's office match game from Made by Joel in her notebook.
Counting to 4 from our School Zone workbook.
This was on the harder end for her. Side note: Dry erase crayons work just as well with these page protectors.
She loves this page of finding her letters.
We found all our toy animals that go in a pond with a duck and put them in the tub. Wow, what is up with that washcloth? She is counting turtles.
She had great fun "swimming"
All of us played lots and lots of dollhouse.
Doctor's bag craft. I found on pinterest, but was originally at Homeschool Creations.
Our focus book was Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
This week was a ton of playing. We even attempted a game of Candyland.
No comments:
Post a Comment