Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Zoo

We, unfortunately, have not been able to go to the zoo this year until just recently. Here is M standing on one leg like the flamingo.
The Fort Worth Zoo has robotic dinosaurs, and M wanted very little to do with them except as she passed them she would say, "bye, bye dinosaur."
One of our favorite places at the zoo:

sticking her tongue out like the lizard:
I love this ceiling!
I wish I would have gotten M's exchange with this Macaw on video. He would squawk and she would either say "sh sh birdie" or ramble back at him.
Every time we pass this point J stops and says, "oh I miss the hill country."

She insisted on carrying her crackers and drink with her everywhere!



current favorite animal the elephant:


wanting to pull her wagon all by herself
M's new favorite thing to say is "hand". I love that she wants to hold our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment