Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tot School 21 months

I am starting from last Sunday-Monday. Sorry it is backwards!

J found some play dough on clearance and while I was away for a few hours last Sunday they had some bonding time.
I love the texture of her current favorite animal the elephant.
Determined to walk in my shoes
J was in West Virginia, last week so we did lots of things in order to keep ourselves busy. I taped construction paper onto our floor and let her just color away. I was able to do dishes a couple of times without someone trying to help.
We were going to go to the zoo last Wednesday, but it was really rainy, so we made our own zoo out of my collection of boxes. We washed and fed all the animals.
This is the outfit M INSISTED on wearing to go pick up her daddy at the airport. She definitely was taken notice of.
Tuesday we went to the church playground and found some of our friends were there

after that we went to feed the ducks (coveting that person's diaper bag...)
After the ducks we went to lunch and then Target where she fell asleep sitting up in the cart! She took a 4 hour nap that day! After her nap she spooned oatmeal, and...
counted beans
On Monday, in lieu of preparing for the zoo, we colored this page from Oopsey Daisy's zoo pack.
We also are in love with this song! Also from Oopsey Daisy's zoo pack.
These Fisher Price flashcards from the dollar store are something J does with her, and it has really improved her vocabulary she knows about 75% of them.
When M does Tot School this is an example of something she will find when she ventures into the play room. If it is something new I will explain it to her, but other than that she just chooses and explores.
Monday afternoon was really nice and rather warm so she washed her wagon.

I think she enjoyed herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment