Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentine's Day Part 1

Our Valentine's Day was pretty uneventful for Jeremy and I. He went to work, came home, we ate dinner, and watched the movie When In Rome. Our Valentine's day is going to be celebrated this weekend hence the part 1 and part 2. Jeremy did buy me, however, Ree Drummond's book Black Heals to Tractor Wheels. Almost finished!

Maddie's V-day went a little differently:

A couple days before she made her dad this Valentine:

The day before we sorted out some Sweetheart candies. I was surprised that she didn't eat them right away.
On Valentine's Day we made this heart that I printed out and she took small squares of red and pink construction paper and glued them on. I love this type of art activity if you haven't noticed.
Heart peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch ( I did feed her other foods as well ;)
Her dad came home with this surprise for her
Talk about one happy toddler!


Love and Happy Friday,
The Rices

No comments:

Post a Comment