Thursday, February 3, 2011

My New Toy

I emailed my dad in early December and said I would like this for Christmas. My dad is the only person I would ever send such an email to because he has sent similar emails to me.I love it! It is one of my favorite presents from this year. My little teacher heart beats a little faster when I get it out to laminate something. I will show you later some of the things I have worked on for M. The thing I like most about it is the refill pouches are not too expensive. You would certainly pay more if you went to a copy place. Also, it doesn't take that long to warm up and the outer casing doesn't get too hot, but of course M is not allowed to go anywhere near this while it is on-just in case.

Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment