Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby #2

A run-down:

Today, I am 15 weeks along in my pregnancy. I have what I call Pop #1. If this pregnancy is similar to M's I will have 3 pops of my belly getting bigger. The thing that is different is this has started about a few weeks sooner than, I remember, with M. This means that I am too big to wear my regular pants, yes even with a rubber band/hair band it is still uncomfortable, therefore I have succumbed to my maternity pants. *Sigh*

The good news is I am feeling better. I have been far more sick with this baby than I was with M. She hardly made me sick at all. I was spoiled. She has also been really good about me being sick. I didn't know that it was a spectator sport, but she has to be in there with me-patting me on the back and attempting hugs.

15 weeks means that baby #2 is about the size of a large apple. I have never understood why they use produce. I will probably post M in her "Big Sister" shirt sometime soon. She must wear something Valentine-ish today.

Sorry, I am also not a big take my picture while I am pregnant sort of person. I just don't think about it. We will find out the gender, but not for about 4 more weeks.

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. I think you can post comments now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so glad I can comment now! YAHOOOOO for baby #2! Wow, that is big stuff...I don't even have one yet and now you almost have two. You are so cool! :) But for real...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! And ps, I like this blogger template--I really like the birds up in the top corner!

    ReplyDelete