Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 19 Ss is for sick!

The girls have been sick for about 2 weeks. M had a 104.5 degree fever on Mother's Day. It was a virus so we had to wait that one out. E had allergies off and on with a low grade fever, but nothing we were too concerned about. However, she ended up getting her first ear infection.

M started feeling better later in the week so we got out the scissors. I wasn't quick with the camera because I was there saying, "now remember to watch out for your fingers" and other supportive advice. Here is the remnants:

I wrote out three "s" words on to strips of scrap paper and her magnet letters. She had to match the letters with those on the sheet. I was amazed at her improvement of letter recognition and sounds. She would grab the "n", for example, and say "n says..."

No comments:

Post a Comment