Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Week 17 Letter Qq

This was a great week. J and I learned that M knows most of her letter sounds. This is due largely in part to Leapfrog Letter Factory DVD. This has been recommended on so many blogs and by friends, but I was hesitant. I try to limit how much television she watches, and M was not so impressed with Phonics farm on Netflix. I caved and used a gift card to get it. She loves it, and she is learning.

We started the week by doing this play dough mat from Homeschool Creations: (I put the paper in a sheet protector.)

Pattern blocks:
Bubble wand fun: (My great dollar buy of the week.)
Playing house with sister:
Putting stickers on numbers 1-9 from Confessions of a Homeschooler and then tracing them with washable crayons later:
A friend of mine got her son out on the tricycle to work on pedaling and it got me motivated to get M out:
Homemade sno-cone in a cup:
Our double rainbow, but sadly very little rain at our house:

No comments:

Post a Comment