Tuesday, May 22, 2012

E is almost 10 months!

She will be 10 months old in just a few short days! Wow, time is moving by fast. She weighs just over 17 pounds. She is everywhere and has attempted climbing on to the furniture this month. Her big accomplishment was taking one step! She was cruising along my parents coffee table and took the step needed in order to get to their couch. I don't think she is going to be walking this month, but she is gradually getting there. I like gradual.

Purees are a thing of the past. Yogurt, turkey, egg whites, navy beans, pretty much any vegetable, applesauce, pears, this list could go on for awhile...she loves to eat like big sister does! The different thing about her is she does not like "sippy cups" she really does well with straws. I hope there isn't some developmental issues attached with mastering the sippy motion. (Another, what I feel is obscure, question for her doctor.)

M has determined that E is her audience, and , as such, should clap for her. It is fun to watch her encourage E. "So close, E! You can do it!"


Her two favorite toys are this cow (it moves its legs and sings "Old MacDonald") and a hamster toy that moves across the floor. 

E is such a pointer! She seriously points at everything!
Everything, of course, still goes in her mouth.
Sharing with sister is hard both ways. I love this picture so so much!
This girl is such a blessing to us! She is such a happy little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment