Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 3 Letter C

She worked on this clock puzzle-
We did an activity that I had planned to do last week with "body" but I had all the stuff out so we made it this week. The idea came from Ramblings of a Crazy Woman




There is perfume sprayed on this page-
She did her caterpillar pattern block sheet and then several others.The pattern block page is from PreKinders.
She has had trouble determining the difference between purple and blue. I found this a long time ago and I am sorry I do not know from where.
I got tired of her asking me to watch television, and so I put a bunch of shaving cream into the tub and let her play. She got to be messy, and it was easy for me to clean up. I like win-wins.
Reading the Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
She is almost 6 months!
We did this sink/float activity. The printouts are from Spell Out Loud (under the letter D)


Pretending to be asleep with Daddy
Attempting to say "cheese" for the camera
She melts my heart. I finally got her to look at the camera!

Loving being in the booster seat and sweet potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment