A week before the 31st I found these window clings in the Target clearance. I liked them because they included Thanksgiving ones too, and M loved them because, to her, they are like stickers.
M liked the idea of carving a pumpkin, but her interest in taking out the seeds and "stringy stuff" faded fast.
We didn't carve a cute face into ours but put E inside of it.
E was a lot more cooperative in taking pictures than M that day
This is the best picture I could get because at least one of them is looking at the camera.
We took the girls to the Stockyards for their trick or treating experience. We stopped first at the petting zoo. I am glad that E and I stayed outside of this area because this would have scared me.
Now both girls are being uncooperative. Seriously all four shots I took had both E and M looking everywhere but the camera.
It was really neat watching M trick or treat at places like Riscky's barbecue.
She was a girl on a mission the whole night.
It was just not a good night to take pictures of my bumblebee.
The picture below is the stair at this neat old hotel where she went trick or treating.
Finally, we got her to look at the camera!
"Ask, touch, longhorns, please, daddy, thank you." Learning how to say complete sentences is tough work.
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment