I saw this book advent idea on several blogs last year. You wrap 25 winter/Christmas books and number one is the Bible. I was surprised and yet not so surprised that I had 24 such books in my possession. My sweet mother-in-law cut all the numbers for me. The wrapping paper is terrible and horrible to wrap and not the cutest print in the world so I used the back of it and got rid of that roll! I am looking forward to doing this with the girls this year.
Here is our tree:
Note: I have since fixed the cord issue even though it isn't in a spot where there is foot traffic. I am still trying to figure out the safest way to handle the tree this year since I am not using that baby gate- which I am still healing from that incident 2 weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment