M got these Disney princesses when in Houston last month and she adores them! What amazes me is her love for them when she has yet to watch but one of the movies. Here she is matching each princess with the corresponding card from her Disney memory game. If you notice she made a mistake, but now she is beginning to self correct.
I hid these turkeys around her play room and when she found one she would say, "aha there you are little turkey!" This idea came from the blog Oopsey Daisy.
We did this shortly after Halloween when we were still talking and reading about pumpkins. M loves googly eyes.
We are working on the number 4. This idea also came from Oopsey Daisy. It was interesting showing M how to glue feathers on.
This idea comes from Pre-K pages where you cut out 4 things you will eat on Thanksgiving Day from grocery ads. She helped me write the number 4 and M has to color everything we do now which is ok by me!
This is strung on our fireplace. It says "I thank God," and those are the number 4 and M told me what she was thankful for and "we" wrote them on each of the cutouts. I got this idea from Raising Deep Roots.
She found the cascarones (sp?). Boy, those are messy!
M did this one several times where she glued the matching shape onto the pumpkin. This printable is from Nick Jr.
I tried to put fabric leaves in this Elefun game for her to catch, but they were too heavy. She did like catching the butterflies all the same!
Horton Hatches the Egg on audio book.
Collage picture with cutouts and fabric leaves:
I got this idea from Ramblings of a SAHM where you take a Q-tip and dab the paint to make it look like falling leaves.
Here is the finished product:
I got this idea from the same blog post as the picture above. She colored a coffee filter with markers and then sprayed them with water to have the colors run together.
No comments:
Post a Comment