Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring!

20 Months: (we did not do this all in one week- I have been tired ;)

I have seen this multiple places, but here she is matching various characters to their paint sample color.

This is one of my new favorite activities with her! No joke, she spent an hour outside with a bowl of water and a paintbrush "painting" our back patio. Definitely going to repeat this!
Sorting M's old clothes into boxes i.e. pants into the pants box etc. I know this isn't a very good picture of it, but she was so cute I liked participating more than observing. She is saying "yay!" because I told her good job. I have finally started getting organized and ready for baby E.
This was a little advanced for M, but she started counting to three on her own and I wanted to reinforce this behavior. I found these kites and raindrops at Musings of Me. The goal is to place the number of raindrops with the corresponding number on the kite.
We took apart Easter eggs and matched them and put them back together again. I didn't get a picture of us doing that, but afterward she decided to hide them in her farm.
Pink play dough!

Decorating an egg with Easter stickers.
This isn't a very good picture, but for some reason I cannot upload my pictures that are vertical. I bought M a dollar kite and she and J have been enjoying some nice daddy/daughter time with all the wind we got.
Matching our spring cards from  Montessori for Everyone.

Hope you are able to enjoy all this nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment