Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sea World

Last weekend J's parents took us to Sea World. It was such a treat! I was on "limited activity" for my pregnancy so we stuck to the newest area of the park, I believe, it is called the Bay of Play, but please don't quote me on this. It is huge and has more than ample play areas for our curious 20 month old.

She liked seeing the 'Count'  but mainly to touch his goatee.
 Having nothing to do with this character...We, not that there is anything wrong with it, but we don't watch Sesame Street.
 Preschool play area-huge hit!

 Watching the show...
 (I really need to figure out what is wrong with my vertical pics all of a sudden), but here is what she thinks of the show.
 Zoe?
 Exploring the big net.

 The big kid playground was huge!
 First 4-D show and parts were good and others not so much

 First caterpillar in the original playground.
 Best part!
 That is joy-trust me.
 I really need to get her some water shoes. I didn't know they had this area and so I didn't plan ahead.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa R for a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment