We had a 'play date.' I suppose as much as you can play at this age. We had a picnic lunch at one of my favorite Fort Worth places the Botanic Gardens. Maddie is with Travis and Hannah.
This is our small group right before we started sorting at the Food Bank. We ended up not needing the hair nets because we didn't sort food, but adult diapers, feminine products, and Kleenex. It was one of the more interesting service projects to say the least, but fun none the less.
Maddie has taken to falling asleep in the funniest ways. Fortunately she wasn't pulling down hard enough, because there is only so much 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' I can stand in a row.
This is my first sewing project (my second one was Maddie's cat ears). My sister gave me her old jeans. She is growing so tall and fast so they really aren't that old or that worn. As you may be able to tell the sewing job isn't as good as I would like but it is good enough for what they are used for. I was going to give these to a friend for her baby shower, but I didn't know to double thread the needle for the snaps so they aren't sewed on well and they are going to come off soon. I didn't feel like giving a defective gift. I just bought something else to go with the gift instead. I do like jean bibs they absorb drool really well.
No comments:
Post a Comment