A huge change came for me when I discovered the blogging world. I was on bed rest for the last 4-6 weeks of my pregnancy. I had a lot of time on my hands and not much that I was able to do. Therefore I discovered blogs. I learning about great deals, always have, and this made it easy-with just a click of the mouse. I also enjoyed looking at the sewing and craft blogs. No offense to those who have their own etsy shop, but I felt that some of the stuff being sold on there I could make or at least attempt to without spending the marked up prices.
Jenn and Beth introduced me to free patterns. I have bookmarked some of these sites and even printed some off. However for all this I have made 2 bibs. I will post a picture of them later.
My friend Jenn and our mothers are going to spend a Saturday afternoon together sewing. My mom asked what I wanted to make during that time. Well considering all the patterns I have been accumulating it has been a tough choice. Today Beth blogged about her son's mobile that she made. That reminded me that I wanted to get Maddie one and how I already had been inspired to make it. I am going to take this idea of a bird mobile: http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/2008/05/16/bird-mobile/ and tweak it a little bit. I will let you know how this project goes. I wanted to blog about it in the hopes that I actually undergo this.
So fun! Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait to sew with you!
ReplyDelete