Early September, we went apple picking at Henrietta Creek Farm. This may be the last year to be able to pick at this lovely farm so we wanted to make sure we had one more time.
I love the sequence of the next two pictures. Here is E struggling to reach that apple.
M hears her trying and comes and helps her get it down.
After we finish our picking, we look at all the different hens.
Then, we took a stroll through the gardens.
I attempted to get a picture of all three of them.
We are hot and tired and happy by the end of our visit.
A little while later M made an apple pie from our apples.I am so super proud of her hard work. She made that entire pie from scratch all by herself. I just put it in the oven and took it out.








No comments:
Post a Comment