This is a very photo heavy post. The weekend before Easter Uncle J and Aunt J came to visit us.
We had an egg hunt at the Botanic Gardens. The girls had such a great time.
E giving instructions to Uncle J on how to play ball.
She loves her pink football.
M's current favorite thing to do is roll down hills. She does it every chance she gets.
It is nice to have two people willing to carry you on their shoulders when you are tired of walking.
A was there and slept through most of this trip.
The girls sure love their Aunt J.
Easter weekend we went to my parents house and decided to take bluebonnet pictures. The family one did not turn out as well as I would have liked:
Nana did not have much better luck for her picture:
I really like this one of J and I:
M and E did enjoy running through the bluebonnets.
Easter morning the girls just wanted to run and play.
I guess this is just how it goes sometimes.
Fortunately getting a good family picture is not what Easter is all about. So very thankful for our Lord and Savior who not only died for us, but rose from the grave!














No comments:
Post a Comment