In November, for my birthday, J had a meeting near my parent's house northeast of Dallas. After his meeting he picked us up from their house and took us to Ikea. I am so glad that I had "good" day to be able to enjoy doing a little shopping to get ready for Baby A! We then went to Babe's restaurant for dinner.
We had a great time.
M had a 'visitor' sit near her at our table.
We then went to see ICE at the Gaylord Texan resort. It was really hard to get good pictures this year because it was crowded, and E just wanted to hurry through it all.
The theme this year was Nutcracker. We read the story many times before our trip.
The girls favorite part was the slides.
They also had a Christmas in New York area.
We then went and got a special drink of hot chocolate. I had such a special birthday with my family. They made turning 30 a lot of fun.











No comments:
Post a Comment