Monday, March 17, 2014

Halloween

We went to the Stockyards for our third year in a row, and this year we invited some friends to join us. Unfortunately, it was far more crowded than in years past. We will have to re-evaluate for next year.

M was Doc McStuffins, and E wanted to be a cowgirl.

 We had a great time trick or treating with our friends. They were a great help to us since at this point in my pregnancy I had to take many breaks to rest.

 Don't you just love C's peacock costume? Her mom did such a great job.
 The cowboy and cowgirl

The others went down the main area with lots of shopping to do more trick or treating while I rested. While waiting for them to return I saw a baby camel being led down the main street. I am so glad I had my phone to take a picture. I don't know if they would have believed me. ;) I wish all the kids could have seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment