Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blue Puppy Party

We asked M what kind of birthday party she would like, and immediately she said "blue puppy party!" Blue is her favorite color, but we were amazed at how decisive and fast she had made her decision.

Since we only throw one party a year I had these shirts made for the girls.  

Grammy and Grandpa came early and gave the girls their presents. They love this castle, and they mostly share it.

Pop Pop and uncle D were sick, but Nana, aunt S, and aunt A all came before the party to celebrate too. M got her big girl bike, and we had to take it outside immediately to test it out.

We had the girls party at Glenview Baptist Church's indoor playground tree house. They were so helpful, and wonderful for our first away from home party. We had quite the spread. I have no idea how I would be able to throw any party without the help of our family. If I listed everything they did for this party you would wonder what J and I did!

We played in the tree house.

 and slid down long slides

even the parents joined in on the climbing

Happy Birthday M & E!

Thank you to all our family and friends who helped to make their birthday special! We truly appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment