I decided instead of doing several small posts, I would do just one long one.
In April we bought a vehicle that solidified our parental status. I love it! I fought J so hard on this for years. I caved. I love the sliding doors, the removable seats, the Bluetooth... I could go on and on. It is one of those "never say never" situations.
The girls and I have been outside a lot! They have been enjoying finger painting quite a bit recently.
Here is the finished piece:
M and I are still going through that cookbook. Here she is cleaning carrots to make 'carrot pennies'.
"They were good, but I like regular carrots better."-M's review of the recipe
Sorry this is sideways. We have completed our huge garden unit together. We had such a great time learning about our garden. E made that Texas flag picture at the bottom. "She is so talented," says I, her unbiased mom. ;)
Our girls love to watch J shave. He sometimes puts them on the counter and gives them some cream. M took my flossing tool and was pretending to be like him.
I took the girls to the zoo a few weeks back. There must be something neat in there.
My sweets watching the giraffes.
Can't ever get enough of this sweet face
or this one
We got such a great view of the baby rhino.
When the sun has graced our backyard we have taken full advantage by going swimming.
We had a surprise visitor to our backyard. The girls decided he needed something to eat. I like that their celery is bigger than he is.
April was one busy month!













No comments:
Post a Comment