Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Toddler Garden

We have a garden in our backyard. Currently we are attempting to grow: zucchini, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, bell peppers, and several herbs that are potted. The girls love to be part of the process.
We also, try to keep our girls out of doors as much as possible. I saw this on the fabulous blog The Imagination Tree. I immediately thought I want that for M &E. J went along with it, and they got their "bit of earth." M got to plant the flowers, and we went to the lake and chose just the right rocks.

J was cleaning out the shed the same day we put it together for them, and discovered an old shelf. He asked me if we wanted to keep it or give it away. I said, to wait, and let me think it over. He left it on our patio. When M woke up from her nap she saw it and placed it in their garden. It is their seat. It is so cute to see them sit and talk together.

No comments:

Post a Comment