Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Goal Accomplished

M finished her soccer season two weeks ago. It is strange not having a game or practice to go to during the week.

A mom and her son on M's team would have a goal of how many times he would score that game. J and I had a goal that M would just kick the ball just one time in any direction. (Note: I apologize for the far off pictures. I am still getting use to my camera and I forgot my other lens.)

The difference between boys and girls:
M was the go to kid to do throw ins,

because this is how every game went for her prior,
until this game
she is actually working at trying to kick the ball!

E warming the bench with her Dad

"Don't take the ball away from M!" became the anthem of the parents on our sidelines
Great job M! We are so proud of her. She decided to play the very last game. She accomplished the goal.


We asked her if she wanted more soccer or dance lessons next year, and ballet it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment