Yesterday was my 29th birthday. It was eventful to say the least. M and E made me a wonderful card.
E decided that around my birth time of 11:15 am she would lodge her foot between the slat of her chair. I couldn't get it out. I lathered it up in petroleum jelly, and couldn't move it without her crying. I called J, and asked him to come home. Three small bags of Pirate's Booty later J came home, and flipped her foot in the other direction and slid it out. Whew! I was concerned we might have to cut the wood slat.
After going back to work J came home a couple of hours early with my favorite roses. He surprised me and took us to a burger place that I love. We then went to the Gaylord Texan for their Ice exhibit.
Our neighbor told us to come prepared for the little ones- so they were bundled up before they got their parkas.
E's coat was a little big for her, and it caused her to keep falling down, but she was a trooper in her daddy's arms.
The theme was Merry Madagascar which we let M watch a few nights before.
" I like to move it, move it!" I enjoyed our mini dance party. They have music and sounds from the movie playing from each of the scenes as you walk through.
It is incredible to see these ice sculptures up close.
M & E's favorite area the slides!
I like how E just slid on her back. Her whole body could turn so she kept twisting and turning as she went down.
M had to go down several times.
I didn't realize this until after looking at this picture that each of those bows are carved from ice. Wow that is some serious patience!
J and I really loved the Nativity. It was so beautiful.
After some snacks and warming back up we walked around the resort.
M loved the trains.
J loved this Christmas tree.
in the sleigh
I love this sister picture. M is trying to tell E what that sign says about the trains.
We stopped at EVERY single fountain.
The riverwalk
"No E, you might fall in!"
No comments:
Post a Comment