Tuesday, October 30, 2012

15 Months

WOW! Time is flying by! I am having a hard time letting her be a month older, but the 28th came and is gone. C'est la vie.

We haven't quite figured her out just yet. When she was a newborn she was either really happy or really upset. She quickly outgrew the massive mood swings and became easy going. When she was on the cusp of a year old she started not wanting to go into the nursery. Recently, now that she is in the toddler rooms, sigh, she goes in without a whimper. What will the next three months hold?

 In the last couple of weeks we are starting to feel signs of being a toddler. She climbs on EVERYTHING now. She had her first out and out temper tantrum. She can also hold her own against big sister.
This one is still quick to smile, and I love when her and M get each other to laugh & giggle.

Here is my quick smiling one at the gardens.

She was determined to push two carts.

The sad face. I have been trying to capture it, and I kind of did in this picture. Just imagine that bottom lip come out just a little more. This face, I have a hard time not completely melting over it, but due to new behaviors,some listed above, the discipline training has officially begun.
Eating: She eats everything, except hummus and peaches. She loves this time of day.
Sleeping: E is still on a morning and afternoon nap schedule.She either goes down at 7pm or 7:30pm. This is determined by how long her afternoon nap lasts. She is sometimes wakened up by a puppy or sister.
Words she says: mama, mommy (she prefers to call me mama), daddy, apples, duck, ball, Aggie, more, yes, no, & bowl
Favorites: baby doll, Eeyore, and Orange Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment