I apologize we had a birthday party for Big M last Saturday but most of the pictures are sadly not on my camera. I will post them here and most likely on Facebook in the next few days. In lieu of that, for now, here is look back then and now:
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Happy Birthday Maddie!
Whew one year already! I was still in labor at this point 365 days ago. Ah those memories that are starting to fade and I start to think that wasn't so bad. Was it? Then I start to think about my tiny newborn and walk through the whole year in my mind. We have had our ups and downs. Thankfully more 'ups' than 'downs.' I love that baby girl more than I can possibly describe. We will celebrate today and then carry into year 2 tomorrow.
I apologize we had a birthday party for Big M last Saturday but most of the pictures are sadly not on my camera. I will post them here and most likely on Facebook in the next few days. In lieu of that, for now, here is look back then and now:

I apologize we had a birthday party for Big M last Saturday but most of the pictures are sadly not on my camera. I will post them here and most likely on Facebook in the next few days. In lieu of that, for now, here is look back then and now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow, I can't believe it's already been a year! Happy birthday!
ReplyDelete