Friday, June 4, 2010

Teeth are Coming! and other business

Last Sunday we discovered the beginnings of a tooth. Then on about Tuesday we realized that the tooth right next to the other one is also coming in. Hooray! I don't have to make that appointment for dentures ;)

Birthdays...

We have a big one coming up and I love them! The decision to be made is how big do I go?
Just a simple quiet time with just family or THIS
If you decide to check out this woman's blog (great blog by the way) you will understand why I felt the need to put this in all caps. If you want more great birthday blog ideas especially for boys let me know. I found this incredible sailor (part one) Here is part 2. Oy! I told J if we have a boy I am doing that one.
All I have done so far is compile all the elements of the party itself and haven't actually gone and bought or made anything yet. I think it will come down to timing and energy and money. But isn't that with anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment