Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello 2010

I have some things I want to accomplish/do this year. I do not want to call them resolutions because for me that word leaves a bad taste in my mouth. A resolution seems to be attached to something I do not want to do but feel as if it would be good for me to do like exercise more. This is going to be a list of things I actually want to do.
So here we go:

1. Follow the Quest (this is our church's read through parts of the OT in a year)

2. Finish buying our house. We are currently under contract and are set to close in a couple of weeks.

3. Attend Women in the Word regularly. I am all signed up and ready to start on the 14th.

4. Attend some of the free clinics at Calloway's Nursery.

5. Number 4 leads into this one: plant a garden

6. Go to a couple of the demonstration/technique classes at Williams-Sonoma. They're free too!

7. Continue to work on my sewing. I am going to make Maddie a dress this spring.

8. Get and stay organized. I might be feeling like I need to do this because I have started packing and the apartment is completely a mess right now.

9. I guess this kind of falls under exercise more, but I want to go on regular walks with Maddie albeit around our block, at the Botanic gardens, the zoo, the mall, etc.

10. I am way excited about this one: go as many times to the FW Museum of Science during Bank of America Museums on Us program. I love free!

That is about it for now. We shall see how it is going in June.

2 comments:

  1. You should try the habitual sundress! I made one for a friend's daughter and it was so fun! Good list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sundress is the one I am planning on trying to make!
    Thanks Beth!

    ReplyDelete