Monday, December 21, 2009

Almost Christmas

I put her down for her nap (on her back) and I heard her that she was awake and found her like this. She is rolling onto her stomach more and more these days.
Our first rice cereal.
I am not sure why she made this face.
Maddie is so tall these days. At her four month appointment she was 27inches which is the 95th percentile for height.
We went the annual Freese and Nichols Christmas party last week. Jason works in the Dallas office and because Nathan was going to be in town he invited him to come too. It was at the Ballpark in Arlington where we got a free tour. (above)This is the guys in the dugout.



I like that Nathan turned to pose for this shot.
Maddie's face is not black and blue (weird lighting), but she fell asleep halfway through the tour. Needless to say all the above pictures she is completely tuckered out.

No comments:

Post a Comment