Monday, September 22, 2014

Kids Kamp 2014 and M's exciting news!

Kids Kamp is our church's version of VBS. It is a big deal. I volunteered to to help with preschool and specifically in E's class of younger 3's.

I am really glad that I got to spend this time with her, and I think she liked it too.
Our little real hero.

On the last day they got to play in bounce houses. E was super brave and went down the tall slide.

They do a wrap-up night where all the families get to come and sing the songs, and learn about what went on all week. M was really excited to get to meet Joey and George,
And the bear from the skits that she saw every day.
E liked seeing the bear too.

The best news came that Thursday night when she accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior with her Dad. The week after Kids Kamp our church holds a new believer celebration from the entire year. We LOVE this answer to prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment