Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stock Show #2

My parents wanted to go the stock show with the girls, because the M had been so excited about going back.

Here we are watching some cows be judged.

The Midway still holds lots of joy for them.


Nana loves the teacups and spins very fast according to M.


I believe riding this pink pony was the highlight.

E-so serious. I think she liked it though.

M didn't get the nachos she had previously wanted, but Nana & Pop Pop bought a funnel cake. It was super hot, and it was hard to be so patient. I love how E's little tongue is sticking out.
Finger licking good!

I like how M puts hers whole face into eating it. The nose crinkle is one of my favorite expressions of hers.

It also makes it more fun when your Daddy knows the lady who sells candy and will give you a bag of gummy bears for free.
M still talks about the stock show each time we are over on that part of town. She always asks, "Can we go next year PLEASE mommy?"



No comments:

Post a Comment