Monday, June 25, 2012

June

We have been crossing things off our list this month. It has been a busy June and it isn't even over yet!

Playing in the splash pad out back:
Ladybug necklace-made!
M transferring ice cubes from one bowl to another. E was a good helper. Seriously.
Eating watermelon. I am going to do another post with E eating it for the first time.
I made M her own I Spy mat using items in our play room.

The Fort Worth Science & History museum:


They had such fun driving this "ambulance." You can see J sitting in the back monitoring the baby dolls.
Showing M how to build a dam.
E's giant 'Lite Brite' picture:
I will let you use your imagination as to what this slide is suppose to represent. The theme of this exhibit is "Grossology."

J and I both laid on this bed of nails. It was very strange.
M and I on the balance beam. There are moving pictures and sounds of a busy street underneath the beam.
Look how far M can swim! We are so proud of the progress she has made! She can also float on her back for 10 seconds. We are hoping she can swim to the other side of the pool by the end of the summer.Thanks V!
 J took M to our church's annual Daddy Daughter Dinner Dance at Ridglea Country Club. They had such a good time.  It was hot outside and no one wanted get their picture taken. Good thing there was a professional photographer at the dance. E and I stayed at home and played.

No comments:

Post a Comment