M wanted to play outside on Wednesday. On Tuesday, I had cleared the "deck" in anticipation of the storms. I had to feed E before I could get her toys out of the shed. She, being the resourceful girl that she is, played with that blade of grass for 20 minutes. She threw it, examined it, and made a hole in it in order to whistle through it.
After feeding E I put some mud in that bucket and let her play.
She was surprisingly not that dirty afterwards. By the way don't you just love this outfit?
Audio books! Love them! She is listening to Beth Manner's Fun Spanish for Kids.
Matching upper and lower case letters from Homeschool Creations
Using watercolor to color this page from Disney.
Reading some Mickey Mouse books
Matching colors with some paint squares
Pipe cleaners and magnets inspired from this pin on Pinterest from the blog Pre-school Play.
Trying with a horseshoe magnet. This is our magnet set.
Memory game with spring cards from Montessori for Everyone. She loves playing this!
We finished the week with some Pillsbury Minnie Mouse cookies. I didn't take any pictures, but we had lots of fun making and eating them!
No comments:
Post a Comment