My very creative friend Sarah at her blog Our Nesting Ground shared the Beautiful Blogger Award with me. The rules are simple I am suppose to list seven things about myself and then pass the award on.
Here we go:
1. When I was about four years old I was on the Fort Wayne, Indiana version of the Bozo Show.
2. The only country I have ever visited outside the United States is Canada. We went to Niagara Falls.
3. I write w's, u's, and v's backwards. I start on the right side of the letter instead of the left.
4. I read Pride and Prejudice every year. However, the book that I absolutely love is Anne of Green Gables.
5. I have only dyed my hair once, and it turned out more orange then red. I will confess that I knew Jeremy liked red hair. Motivation? Probably.
6. I have never seen the movie Titanic.
7. I thought that when Miley Cyrus sang Party in the USA she was singing Party in the Hizz-ay (How do you spell that?).
I want to read about you. I pass this award on to:
Abby at My Comings and Goings...
Elizabeth at Elizabeth, you were Born to Play that Part
Jennifer at A Pair of Asian Shoes
Holly at hollywynn
Lynn at The Happenings of Lynn
I love Anne of Green Gables too!
ReplyDeleteI just found you!!! I did not know you blogged but I was reading Lynn's blog and there you were. I am looking forward to reading about your life and your sweet Maddie!
ReplyDelete